Tiff's Treats is coming to Oklahoma City! And to start spreading excitement, we are accepting signups for FREE deliveries of 1 dozen warm cookies when we start our Pop-up!
How to Enter
1) On or before to April 16, 2021, enter your information on the form. If sending to yourself, enter and submit your name, email address, phone number and delivery location. If sending to a gift recipient, enter your name, email address, and phone number, along with that of the recipient (and their delivery address) so that we can contact them to arrange delivery.
2) All fields of the form must be completed. And you, as the Participant, agree to join Tiff's Treats email and mailing lists.
3) Only addresses in the city of Oklahoma City will be eligible to arrange delivery. If qualified and selected for the limited free delivery slots available during Pop-ups, only one dozen cookies will be delivered per address, regardless of the number of submissions.
4) You will receive an email shortly confirming submission of an order for yourself or if you are sending a gift. Confirmation of submission does not guarantee delivery. Delivery eligibility will be determined at a later date when compared against our actual delivery zone.
5) We have limited free delivery slots available during Pop-ups. When we begin making deliveries during our first Pop-up period in early March 2021, if randomly selected, you (and/or your gift recipient) will be contacted to confirm a delivery date/time if the submitted address falls within our delivery zone. Eligible addresses not chosen during this first Pop-up will have a chance for a free cookie delivery during subsequent Pop-ups and when the Bricktown store opens in late 2021.
6) If the address is not in our delivery zone, we will contact you and let you know we cannot complete the delivery and will email the recipient you specified a when a new, nearby store opens.
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Free Dozen OKC Giveaway (“Giveaway”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD. The Giveaway begins on February 24, 2021, at 8:00 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on April 16, 2021, at 11:59 PM CST (the “Giveaway Period”). Company’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Giveaway. Tiff's Treats reserves the right to cut short or extend Giveaway period.
3. HOW TO ENTER. During the Giveaway Period, Participants must fill out all fields in the submission form before submitting. Addresses must be valid and enter "Oklahoma City" as the city. You may enter for yourself or for a gift recipient who resides in Oklahoma City. Only one submission will be accepted per unique physical address. Each Participant is limited to 20 submissions.
The submission must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible for a free dozen cookies. Submissions that are not complete or do not adhere to the Terms or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Company. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Terms, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Company. All information provided by Participant must be complete, true and correct. All submissions become the exclusive property of Company and will not be returned.
Any incomplete or illegible submissions will not be processed. Invalid submitter and/or recipient email addresses will also not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Participant) is strictly prohibited. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Company is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected submission applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed.
If a dispute arises over the identity of the person who transmitted a submission via an identified email address, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address at time of submission will be deemed to be the Participant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder. No transfer of ownership of a submission is permitted. No submissions will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
4. NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. All approved Participants will receive an email shortly after submission to confirm submission. Then, when we begin to make deliveries, an email, text message or other means of contacting a free dozen recipient will be sent to the free dozen recipient to coordinate and confirm a delivery time. If recipient cannot be successfully contacted for delivery scheduling after 3 attempts, the free dozen offer becomes void. In the event that the address provided is not in our delivery zone, we will contact the Participant to alert them that we cannot complete the delivery, and the intended recipient will receive an email notification when and if a new, nearby store opens. The timing of this notification is dependent on our opening schedule.
Deliveries will commence during our first pop-up, expected between March 1-12, 2021. In the event we are unable to fulfill all valid, in-zone submissions and/or valid submissions are made after March 12, 2021, such free deliveries will be scheduled for our subsequent April pop-up or scheduled after our Bricktown store opens, anticipated to be in late 2021.
No cash or other substitution permitted except at Company’s discretion. The dozen cookies are nontransferable.
Participants agree to allow Company, or anyone acting on Company’s behalf, or its respective affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to use the Participant's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, as news, publicity or information for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes, and to notify the public of their free dozen cookies, unless and to the extent prohibited by law.
The receipt by Participants of the dozen cookies offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS BY ANY PARTICIPANT (AT COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PARTICIPANT’S DISQUALIFICATION IN THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
DOZEN COOKIES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE GIVEAWAY.
5. INTERNET. If, for any reason, Company is unable to conduct this Giveaway as planned due to technical failures, such as those caused by a computer virus, hacking, tampering, other unauthorized interference, technical failure, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Company which obstructs or otherwise adversely affects the proper administration, reliability, security, fairness, or integrity of the Giveaway, Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any submission, and any person found to have interfered or tampered with the Giveaway, and if deemed necessary by Company in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Company assumes no responsibility for any failure in transmission, however caused, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of information or unauthorized access to submissions, their damage or alteration. Company is not responsible for its failure to receive any email or submission due to software failure, technical problems, human error or transmission congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant’s, or any other person’s, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or downloading of any materials in this Giveaway. CAUTION: COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER PENALTIES, OR REMEDIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY PERSON(S) ATTEMPTING TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS GIVEAWAY OR TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE.
7. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. By participating in this Giveaway, all Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless Company, Facebook, Instagram and their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates, assigns and agencies, including, without limitation, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, managers, members, owners, attorneys, predecessors, successors, assigns, employees, and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability or claims for any and all legal claims, charges, proceedings, suits, actions, (including but not limited to tort actions, product liability actions, wrongful death actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, identity theft, loss of consortium claims), expenses, attorney’s fees, injury, loss, illness, litigation or damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of: (i) their participation in the Giveaway, whether caused by negligence or not, and/or the acceptance, use, misuse, non-use or possession of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner(s) will be forfeited, and the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of the winner(s) to accept or use the prize(s) (or portion thereof) for any reason. Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) printing or typographic errors in any Giveaway or related materials; (b) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due, and/or illegible submissions or mail; (c) unauthorized human intervention; (d) technical errors related to computers, providers, telephones, or networks; (e) errors in Giveaway administration or entry processing; and (f) injury or damage to persons or property from participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize.
ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
Additionally, as consideration for entering the Giveaway, all Participants agree to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND the Released Parties in any action or proceeding from and against all claims, damages, charges, injuries, losses, proceedings, suits, actions (including but not limited to tort actions, product liability actions, wrongful death actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, identity theft, loss of consortium claims), expenses and attorney fees that they or anyone on their behalf (including but not limited to their heirs, representatives or next of kin) have or might have for any death, injury, damage or claimed injury or damage arising out of, involving or relating to their participation in the Giveaway or for their failure to comply with the terms of the above release provision. This agreement to indemnify, hold harmless and defend applies even if the act or omission complained of was allegedly caused in whole or in part by the strict liability or negligence in any form of the Released Parties.
Participants agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Giveaway will be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Austin, Texas.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws apply. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to these Rules at any time without notice. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Texas, without respect to conflict of laws doctrines, and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state. Company is the final interpreter of these Official Rules. The decisions of Company are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway and Official Rules. Failure of Company to enforce any provision of the Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to receive email newsletters and other marketing materials periodically from Company. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or other communication.
9. SPONSOR. Tiff’s Treats. 8310-1 N. Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 110, Austin, Texas 78731.