Tiff’s Treats Holdings, Inc., and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Company
,” or “Tiff’s Treats
”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you visit our websites cookiedelivery.com or tiffstakeandbake.com (the "Website"), or when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Tiff’s Treats Mobile App (the “App”, and together with the Website, the "Service"); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through the Service and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Service.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through the Service; or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see "THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION").
Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to the Service or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Service:
Information You Provide to Us
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically when you use the Service, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
When you download, register with, or use the Service, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, and credit card information ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as demographic information (gender, age, etc) and order history; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Service, and usage details.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms through the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service, placing a cookie delivery order, using certain features of the Service, including CookieVision, posting or publishing material to public areas of the Service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Service.
- Your search queries on the Service.
You may provide information to be published or displayed ("Posted") on public areas of the Service (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
As you navigate through, download, access, use, and interact with the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Service, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Service.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Service also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. The Service collects real-time information about the location of your device in order to provide you with the nearest store, pre-populate your delivery location, and track the delivery driver’s progress to the delivery location.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or use the Service or delete the App from your device. For more information, see “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION”. Note, however, that opting out of the Service's collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website or app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website or app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Service or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers;
- Analytics companies;
- Your mobile device manufacturer; and
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Service. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see "CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION".
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- To process and fulfill your order of cookies or of any other product or service purchased through our site;
- Provide you with the Website, App and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Website and any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The information we collect helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Service according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you use or return to the Website or App.
We use location information we collect to provide you with the nearest store, pre-populate your delivery location, and track the delivery driver’s progress to the delivery location.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see "CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION".
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties (e.g. advertising networks, email service providers, fulfillment partners payment card processors, etc.) we use to support our business of delivering cookies and other products;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our App users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example, to process and fulfill your cookie delivery order or your order of any other product or service);
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent and at your direction;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Website and App Terms of Service, terms of sale, and for billing and collection; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others (which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by turning off app notifications or adjusting your user preferences in your account profile.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App or Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and order transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.